Wednesday, September 30, 2009

2008 UD Masterpieces

I know, its been a while but we had inventory at work and it has been a crazy couple of weeks! Anyways, I went to my local hobby shop that I swore off being I have never pulled anything worth a darn from that place. I had it set in my mind that they were searching the cases somehow and only selling crap boxes, not to mention he buys from a third party and not straight from the manufacture. This time however I watched a guy pull a Ripken /10 auto jersey from a box and I pulled a great Youkilis auto/jersey redemption that I was very very happy with. I love the base set and the short prints with the framing are just awesome in this set. If I were to ever collect a set this would be the one for sure. So it seems I have been sucked back in when I told myself this would be that shops last shot at keeping my business. Now for scans, enjoy!
Photobucket
Photobucket


My wife also opened a box of American Heritage, a couple of nice and interesting hits. I really love the history in this product. I have a feeling it is going to cost me a fortune being she is a set collector!
Photobucket
Bay Liner from Discovery

Tomorrow I will be busting 9 Tristar Prospect baseballs, 1 bat, 1 box of 06 UD series 2, and a few misc. blasters. I can not wait. I keep checking the UPS tracking to see where it is. From what they say it just left Jacksonville and is headed down I-4 towards Lakeland. I wonder if they would be mad if I were to stop the big rig on the interstate and steal my packages?

No comments:

Post a Comment